BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Douglas Proctor of West Palm Beach is not the guy you want to be driving near, at least if charges by Boca Raton Police turn out to be legit.
Proctor, 40, of Brandywine Road in West Palm, is charged with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after his license was suspended, and driving for the third time while his license is suspended.
The charges bought Proctor a trip to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was allowed to bond out for $3000. A court date will be set. Let’s hope he uses Uber to get there.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday