BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Douglas Proctor of West Palm Beach is not the guy you want to be driving near, at least if charges by Boca Raton Police turn out to be legit.
Proctor, 40, of Brandywine Road in West Palm, is charged with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after his license was suspended, and driving for the third time while his license is suspended.
The charges bought Proctor a trip to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was allowed to bond out for $3000. A court date will be set. Let’s hope he uses Uber to get there.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road