BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Douglas Proctor of West Palm Beach is not the guy you want to be driving near, at least if charges by Boca Raton Police turn out to be legit.
Proctor, 40, of Brandywine Road in West Palm, is charged with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after his license was suspended, and driving for the third time while his license is suspended.
The charges bought Proctor a trip to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was allowed to bond out for $3000. A court date will be set. Let’s hope he uses Uber to get there.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette