BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: JFS) — With the increased need for companions who assist seniors in Palm Beach County, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services (JFS) is offering a 2-day training program for adults interested in working as Senior Companions. Whether providing transportation to appointments and assistance with shopping, preparing a nutritious lunch, or enjoying a game of cards, Senior Companions improve their client’s quality of life with each visit, while enabling them to age comfortably in their own homes. The training program teaches skills and provides information necessary for working successfully with seniors who have a variety of needs including those who have dementia. The training will take place in Boca Raton on December 15th and 16thfrom 9 am to 4 pm and is being offered at no cost. To register for the training please contact Marissa Gordon, Senior Companion Training Program Coordinator, at 561.852.3333.
Sent from my iPad
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable