BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our position has not changed…there are roughly 8 million things at any given time of the day that are more important than what Boca’s Michael and Kate Lohan are up to, but…
The dynamic duo will appear Friday on Dr. Phil to discuss how they exhibited such fine parenting skills that they lost custody of their children. (Not Lindsay — two other kids). Why do we care? Well…
BocaNewsNow.com was contacted by a show producer several weeks ago to seek permission to include our coverage of the Lohan’s in the show. We don’t know what — if anything — made the final cut, but we’ll sure be DVRing it to see.
As for Michael and Kate — good to see they’re doing what most parents who lost custody of their young kids would be doing…heading to LA to appear on a talk show.
Here’s the preview of Friday’s Dr. Phil:
Exclusive: Estranged Couple Michael and Kate Lohan Lose Custody of Their Children: What Really Happened?
Michael Lohan and Kate Major, who married just over a year ago, had their sons, Landon, 2, and Logan, 10 months, taken from them last week by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF). Michael claims Kate is a “raging alcoholic” who becomes volatile when she drinks, and is not a fit mother. Although the boys are currently in the care of his 74-year-old mother, Michael is adamant that he is a good dad, and says he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get his sons back. In an exclusive interview, Michael sits down with Dr. Phil to set the record straight about what he claims led to the drama, and tearfully asks for Dr. Phil’s help.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today