BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Caldell DeJesus of Delray Beach is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night following nearly a full work day behind bars.
Charged with DUI, Boca Raton Police locked DeJesus up just before noon. He was released on his own recognizance Thursday evening.
No immediate word where he was arrested or alleged blood alcohol content. But if he was truly impaired and driving, you might say the arresting officer was DeJesus’ saviour.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days