BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Caldell DeJesus of Delray Beach is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night following nearly a full work day behind bars.
Charged with DUI, Boca Raton Police locked DeJesus up just before noon. He was released on his own recognizance Thursday evening.
No immediate word where he was arrested or alleged blood alcohol content. But if he was truly impaired and driving, you might say the arresting officer was DeJesus’ saviour.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs