BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Caldell DeJesus of Delray Beach is out of the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night following nearly a full work day behind bars.
Charged with DUI, Boca Raton Police locked DeJesus up just before noon. He was released on his own recognizance Thursday evening.
No immediate word where he was arrested or alleged blood alcohol content. But if he was truly impaired and driving, you might say the arresting officer was DeJesus’ saviour.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care