BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds?
A man by the name of Jesus — Jesus Sebastian — was charged with DUI and arrested in Boca Raton on Christmas Eve.
The Lake Worth resident was taken into custody early Thursday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:31am. Jesus was released on his own recognizance several hours later. He was officially charged with DUI and and operating a motor vehicle without a license — both crimes, even if your name is Jesus and it’s Christmas.
Turns out Jesus saves, and Boca Police charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery