BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — What are the odds?
A man by the name of Jesus — Jesus Sebastian — was charged with DUI and arrested in Boca Raton on Christmas Eve.
The Lake Worth resident was taken into custody early Thursday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:31am. Jesus was released on his own recognizance several hours later. He was officially charged with DUI and and operating a motor vehicle without a license — both crimes, even if your name is Jesus and it’s Christmas.
Turns out Jesus saves, and Boca Police charge.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today