BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Since the wall around Boca Raton isn’t complete just yet, sometimes alleged evil-doers from other parts of the county come in — only to meet the men and women in blue who keep us all safe.
Kelly Sweatt from Bennettsville, South Carolina, crossed the border into Boca and apparently found out you can’t — allegedly — commit aggravated battery here and get away with it. Sweatt was arrested Thursday and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He’s being held on $5,000 bond in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”