BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hang in there, Boca. The New York invasion is almost over, with the herd of Long Islanders getting ready for its migration back home. Those New Yorkers are putting on spandex travel pants, overstuffing bags, and getting their mad on for airline gate arguments over seat assignments and free luggage allotments.
All together now:
“Don’t you know who I am? My brother is a cousin to the best friend of Saul Abromowitz who went to high school with the executive second vice president of the airline. I will absolutely call him if I can’t have the upgrade”
Yes, our parks will again be uncrowded, the tank-top wearing hairy men will be gone, and conspicuously loud cellphone calls about “Wooooooooodfield” — by women with too many Botox injections — are coming to an end.
As a service to our local readers, we are monitoring flights from FLL and PBI to JFK, LGA and EWR, and can report at the moment that everything looks good. Yes, your annoying relatives who stayed just a little too long are going home.
You can also check for yourself. Here’s a link to the departures board at Fort Lauderdale Airport, and here’s a link to Palm Beach International.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI