BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of Boca Raton) —
The City of Boca Raton will host a day of recognition and celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. on Monday, January 18 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Site, 200 NE 12th Street
A memorial featuring a key note speaker, reflections on Martin Luther King, Jr., and music.
10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. March from Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial to Sanborn Square, 72 North Federal Highway, led by Boca High School NJROTC Honor Guard and Marching Band.
11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Celebration in Sanborn Square, 72 North Federal Highway
The day will include gospel, jazz, R&B, dancers, free family-friendly activities and food for purchase. Live entertainment by TK Blu Band, Jai Rose Band, Valerie Tyson Band, Silent Worshippers, It Takes Two, and St. Joan of Arc.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing