BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned more about the freak New Year’s Eve valet stand accident at the Boca West club house that left one man dead.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that Irving Rosenberg, 89, of Boca West, was approaching the entrance of the valet drop off area in his 2012 Toyota Camry when he plowed into the 2014 Infiniti Q-50 directly in front of him. He then — according to police — “accelerated into s support column for the building head-on.”
Rosenberg was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he died roughly 24 hours later.
The Infiniti was being driven by valet driver Daniel Rodriques, 27, who sustained minor injuries.
Irving Rosenberg’s passenger, Alice Rosenberg, was apparently not critically injured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center