BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned more about the freak New Year’s Eve valet stand accident at the Boca West club house that left one man dead.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that Irving Rosenberg, 89, of Boca West, was approaching the entrance of the valet drop off area in his 2012 Toyota Camry when he plowed into the 2014 Infiniti Q-50 directly in front of him. He then — according to police — “accelerated into s support column for the building head-on.”
Rosenberg was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he died roughly 24 hours later.
The Infiniti was being driven by valet driver Daniel Rodriques, 27, who sustained minor injuries.
Irving Rosenberg’s passenger, Alice Rosenberg, was apparently not critically injured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI