DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Bridges, the heavily advertised new luxury community on Lyons Road in Delray Beach, is experiencing a massive surge of resale listings.
The MLS shows 39 homes for sale as of the writing of this article. Nearly half have been on the market long enough to show price reductions. These are homes specifically in The Bridges, not its under construction neighbor, “Seven Bridges.”
Our unscientific review of the listings reveals many of those being listed for resale are in the back half of the community near Florida’s Turnpike. The proximity to the Turnpike — and its noise — did not initially reduce asking prices when the homes were sold as new from GL Homes — ranging from the mid-7s to over one million dollars. Among those on the market: two furnished models — one at $999,999 and another $1,999,900.
The other homes — mostly in the 3800 to 5000 square foot range — originally sold in the low $8’s. Many are now being listed in the high $9s, but do not appear to be selling near these asking prices.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District