DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Bridges, the heavily advertised new luxury community on Lyons Road in Delray Beach, is experiencing a massive surge of resale listings.
The MLS shows 39 homes for sale as of the writing of this article. Nearly half have been on the market long enough to show price reductions. These are homes specifically in The Bridges, not its under construction neighbor, “Seven Bridges.”
Our unscientific review of the listings reveals many of those being listed for resale are in the back half of the community near Florida’s Turnpike. The proximity to the Turnpike — and its noise — did not initially reduce asking prices when the homes were sold as new from GL Homes — ranging from the mid-7s to over one million dollars. Among those on the market: two furnished models — one at $999,999 and another $1,999,900.
The other homes — mostly in the 3800 to 5000 square foot range — originally sold in the low $8’s. Many are now being listed in the high $9s, but do not appear to be selling near these asking prices.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette