BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman with a strikingly similar name and age to a woman charged with a knife-point abduction in New Jersey back in 2009 is in the Palm Beach County Jail this morning following her arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Stacy Onofri is charged with seven drug offenses in Boca, including heroin and cocaine possession. She was locked up around 4:30 this morning and is being held on $8,000 bond.
This arrest appears to be the Villa Circle resident’s first run-in with the law in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain