BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein is out of jail this afternoon following her morning arrest for DUI in Boca Raton. Police say Bornstein, 26, was stopped in the area of 2200 West Palmetto Park Road. It’s unclear if she provided a blood alcohol or breath sample, but police apparently had reason to charge her and lock her up.
Bornstein, from Kapok Circle in Boca, was booked into jail around 7am and released on her own recognizance at 10:12. Bernstein has quite an extensive list of encounters with the Palm Beach County court system, all viewable on the Palm Beach County clerk’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes