BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein is out of jail this afternoon following her morning arrest for DUI in Boca Raton. Police say Bornstein, 26, was stopped in the area of 2200 West Palmetto Park Road. It’s unclear if she provided a blood alcohol or breath sample, but police apparently had reason to charge her and lock her up.
Bornstein, from Kapok Circle in Boca, was booked into jail around 7am and released on her own recognizance at 10:12. Bernstein has quite an extensive list of encounters with the Palm Beach County court system, all viewable on the Palm Beach County clerk’s website.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive