BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein is out of jail this afternoon following her morning arrest for DUI in Boca Raton. Police say Bornstein, 26, was stopped in the area of 2200 West Palmetto Park Road. It’s unclear if she provided a blood alcohol or breath sample, but police apparently had reason to charge her and lock her up.
Bornstein, from Kapok Circle in Boca, was booked into jail around 7am and released on her own recognizance at 10:12. Bernstein has quite an extensive list of encounters with the Palm Beach County court system, all viewable on the Palm Beach County clerk’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing