BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lea Bornstein is out of jail this afternoon following her morning arrest for DUI in Boca Raton. Police say Bornstein, 26, was stopped in the area of 2200 West Palmetto Park Road. It’s unclear if she provided a blood alcohol or breath sample, but police apparently had reason to charge her and lock her up.
Bornstein, from Kapok Circle in Boca, was booked into jail around 7am and released on her own recognizance at 10:12. Bernstein has quite an extensive list of encounters with the Palm Beach County court system, all viewable on the Palm Beach County clerk’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge