BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Luis Vinces, 20, died Thursday night when police say he was driving his motorcycle at a high rate of speed on Boynton Beach Blvd. and managed to strike a turning car.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Vinces “was traveling westbound on Boynton Beach Blvd in the 8200 block at a high rate of speed. (A 2013 Nissan) was traveling eastbound on Boynton Beach Blvd. and attempted to turn left to head north on Florida’s Turnpike. The driver of the Nissan did not see Vinces (who) violently struck the front passenger side of the Nissan.”
Vinces was pronounced dead at the scene. He was driving a 2005 Yamaha R6 and listed Boca Gardens Trail as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers