BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Luis Vinces, 20, died Thursday night when police say he was driving his motorcycle at a high rate of speed on Boynton Beach Blvd. and managed to strike a turning car.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Vinces “was traveling westbound on Boynton Beach Blvd in the 8200 block at a high rate of speed. (A 2013 Nissan) was traveling eastbound on Boynton Beach Blvd. and attempted to turn left to head north on Florida’s Turnpike. The driver of the Nissan did not see Vinces (who) violently struck the front passenger side of the Nissan.”
Vinces was pronounced dead at the scene. He was driving a 2005 Yamaha R6 and listed Boca Gardens Trail as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman