BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Luis Vinces, 20, died Thursday night when police say he was driving his motorcycle at a high rate of speed on Boynton Beach Blvd. and managed to strike a turning car.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Vinces “was traveling westbound on Boynton Beach Blvd in the 8200 block at a high rate of speed. (A 2013 Nissan) was traveling eastbound on Boynton Beach Blvd. and attempted to turn left to head north on Florida’s Turnpike. The driver of the Nissan did not see Vinces (who) violently struck the front passenger side of the Nissan.”
Vinces was pronounced dead at the scene. He was driving a 2005 Yamaha R6 and listed Boca Gardens Trail as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now