DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Delray Beach Police) — Delray Beach Police Department detectives are continuing their search for a 43-year-old woman whose family says she has the mental ability of a small child. Marie Hutchinson reportedly left her home in the 200 block of Northeast 5 Court sometime between 6:30 and 8 a.m. Wednesday. She was last seen wearing a pink, short-sleeve shirt with white flowers, pink pants and black sneakers with white stripes on the sides. She is 5-foot-3, weighs about 110 pounds and has medium length hair that is pulled back. She recently moved to Delray Beach from Jamaica and is not familiar with the area. Anyone who sees Marie is asked to immediately notify law enforcement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette