BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Melissa Lauts is facing a serious DUI charge following her arrest by Boca Raton Police. Cops say that Lauts, 32, of Marine Drive in Boca, was “arrested for DUI after a traffic crash investigation. She provided breath samples of .197 and .198%.” As you know, the legal limit in Florida is .08.
Lauts, however, did not spend lauts of time in jail. She was booked in around 10pm Tuesday and was out around 3am Wednesday morning on her own recognizance. A court date is pending. She was arrested in the area of 3400 North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday