BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Melissa Lauts is facing a serious DUI charge following her arrest by Boca Raton Police. Cops say that Lauts, 32, of Marine Drive in Boca, was “arrested for DUI after a traffic crash investigation. She provided breath samples of .197 and .198%.” As you know, the legal limit in Florida is .08.
Lauts, however, did not spend lauts of time in jail. She was booked in around 10pm Tuesday and was out around 3am Wednesday morning on her own recognizance. A court date is pending. She was arrested in the area of 3400 North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism