BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giving credit where it is due, it takes talent to be charged with both a motor vehicle violation AND armed robbery at the same time.
Kira Hill of North Dixie Highway in Boca brought it all together. Boca Police charged Hill with “nonmoving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned,” AND “robbery with a firearm” when they booked her into jail early this morning.
Hill was locked up around 3:30am — bond had not been set as of late Thursday afternoon.
No word if she’ll be holding a seminar behind bars titled, “You too can turn a misdemeanor traffic offense into a felony with my simple plan.”
Charges are, of course, just an allegation. Hill has a laundry list of trips through the Palm Beach County court system, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette