BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giving credit where it is due, it takes talent to be charged with both a motor vehicle violation AND armed robbery at the same time.
Kira Hill of North Dixie Highway in Boca brought it all together. Boca Police charged Hill with “nonmoving traffic violation — attach registration license plate not assigned,” AND “robbery with a firearm” when they booked her into jail early this morning.
Hill was locked up around 3:30am — bond had not been set as of late Thursday afternoon.
No word if she’ll be holding a seminar behind bars titled, “You too can turn a misdemeanor traffic offense into a felony with my simple plan.”
Charges are, of course, just an allegation. Hill has a laundry list of trips through the Palm Beach County court system, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak