UPDATE: 3p — The warning is canceled but the watch continues through 5pm.
UPDATE 1:30p: A TORNADO WARNING has been issued for NORTHEASTERN Palm Beach County until 2pm (not Boca Raton). But heavy rain and wind continue throughout the area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ALERT — A tornado watch is in effect until 5pm today. Here is the official National Weather Service Statement:
TORNADO WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WT 3
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
1035 AM EST FRI JAN 15 2016
TORNADO WATCH 3 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 500 PM EST FOR THE
. FLORIDA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE
CHARLOTTE COLLIER DESOTO
GLADES HENDRY HIGHLANDS
INDIAN RIVER LEE MARTIN
OKEECHOBEE PALM BEACH ST. LUCIE
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT