BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Travis Willis, a 30 year old Lauderhill resident, is in jail after a woman says he played with himself in the LA Fitness parking lot while she was breastfeeding.
The woman told police she was sitting in her car in the area of 4950 Technology Way — breastfeeding her baby — when she “noticed a silver Buick sedan back into the parking spot next to her vehicle, with its driver door adjacent to her vehicle’s. A short time later, the woman noticed the driver’s window of the Buick go down and she observed a black man wearing a white tank top, seated in the driver’s seat. The woman observed the black man masturbating inside his vehicle while looking at the woman breast feed.”
The woman called 911 but — as she dialed — the man allegedly drove away — but not before the woman provided his description and license plate. Police say the description matches the description of man who other women say they saw masturbating in the same place over the past several months.
Willis was ultimately cuffed and stuffed…he was taken with his wee wee wee all the way to jail where he’s being held on $1,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida