BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Breath samples of .233 and .235 — all nearly three times the legal limit — landed 34 year old Janesa Bustos in jail for DUI.
Boca Raton Police arrested Bustos in the 700 block of SW 15th Avenue. She was locked up around 3:30 this morning and late released on her own recognizance.
Bustos, of the 600 block of NW 13th Street, was previously accused of retail theft. That was back in 2013 and ended in an “adjudication withheld” disposition. Her arraignment on the DUI charge is set for February 29th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday