BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Breath samples of .233 and .235 — all nearly three times the legal limit — landed 34 year old Janesa Bustos in jail for DUI.
Boca Raton Police arrested Bustos in the 700 block of SW 15th Avenue. She was locked up around 3:30 this morning and late released on her own recognizance.
Bustos, of the 600 block of NW 13th Street, was previously accused of retail theft. That was back in 2013 and ended in an “adjudication withheld” disposition. Her arraignment on the DUI charge is set for February 29th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full