BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Breath samples of .233 and .235 — all nearly three times the legal limit — landed 34 year old Janesa Bustos in jail for DUI.
Boca Raton Police arrested Bustos in the 700 block of SW 15th Avenue. She was locked up around 3:30 this morning and late released on her own recognizance.
Bustos, of the 600 block of NW 13th Street, was previously accused of retail theft. That was back in 2013 and ended in an “adjudication withheld” disposition. Her arraignment on the DUI charge is set for February 29th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District