BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauderhill’s very own Marcus Felder is in the Palm Beach County Jail after Boca police busted him for bad, bad things.
Felder is charged with fleeing police, burglary, larceny, resisting an officer with violence, and possessing burglary tools with intent to use.
Felder, of NW 18th Street in Lauderhill, is being held on roughly $144,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County