BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We never know quite what to make of Kiehl’s. The old fashioned bottles and employees wearing white coats always seems a bit odd, but the stuff works. Or so we think. We keep buying it so it can’t be bad.
All that aside, Kiehl’s is opening its first stand-alone store in Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is kicking off the opening with a major event Wednesday night, February 17th, benefiting Florence Fuller Child Development Centers.
Attendees will meet Kiehl’s president Chris Salgardo who will sign copies of “Manmade: the Essential Skincare and Grooming Reference for Every Man,” (yes, we never heard of him or the book before receiving the press release), but most importantly attendees will receive Lip Balm #1 — which must be good because it’s packaged to look old fashioned and is sold to you by someone wearing a white coat.
The event gets under way at 6pm Wednesday night, February 17th, and runs until 8p. The new Kiehl’s is located by Saks, across from Tiffany’s. Note that this is a new stand-alone location, not a Kiehl’s counter in a department store.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak