BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Shrim, 37, is taking up residence in the Palm Beach County Jail for now following her arrest by Boca Raton Police. The charges speak for themselves:
“Obstruct Police — Use Chemic Spray, Dart, Stun Gun, Electric Weapon on a Law Enforcement Officer.” and “Aggravated Battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
Shirm, of West Hidden Valley Blvd, was locked up around 1am Thursday and remains held on $3,000 bond Friday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH