BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Shrim, 37, is taking up residence in the Palm Beach County Jail for now following her arrest by Boca Raton Police. The charges speak for themselves:
“Obstruct Police — Use Chemic Spray, Dart, Stun Gun, Electric Weapon on a Law Enforcement Officer.” and “Aggravated Battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
Shirm, of West Hidden Valley Blvd, was locked up around 1am Thursday and remains held on $3,000 bond Friday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District