BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Shrim, 37, is taking up residence in the Palm Beach County Jail for now following her arrest by Boca Raton Police. The charges speak for themselves:
“Obstruct Police — Use Chemic Spray, Dart, Stun Gun, Electric Weapon on a Law Enforcement Officer.” and “Aggravated Battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
Shirm, of West Hidden Valley Blvd, was locked up around 1am Thursday and remains held on $3,000 bond Friday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain