BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — On Friday, February 5th at 12:54 a.m., officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit investigated a crash, which occurred at 1700 West Palmetto Park Road.
The driver of a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder was eastbound on West Palmetto Park Road in the left through lane as the driver of a 2009 Honda Civic was exiting from northbound I-95. The driver of the Honda was attempting to make a left turn onto westbound Palmetto Park Road when the front of the Pathfinder crashed into the driver’s side of the Civic. The driver of the Pathfinder was extricated from the vehicle and transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert. The driver of the Civic was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is on-going and charges may be forthcoming. If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Adam Reisner at (561) 620-6121.
58 years old
Boca Raton, FL
2009 Honda Civic:
Christopher Torres Pereira
25 years old
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism