BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — On Friday, February 5th at 12:54 a.m., officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit investigated a crash, which occurred at 1700 West Palmetto Park Road.
The driver of a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder was eastbound on West Palmetto Park Road in the left through lane as the driver of a 2009 Honda Civic was exiting from northbound I-95. The driver of the Honda was attempting to make a left turn onto westbound Palmetto Park Road when the front of the Pathfinder crashed into the driver’s side of the Civic. The driver of the Pathfinder was extricated from the vehicle and transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert. The driver of the Civic was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is on-going and charges may be forthcoming. If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Adam Reisner at (561) 620-6121.
58 years old
Boca Raton, FL
2009 Honda Civic:
Christopher Torres Pereira
25 years old
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000