BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — On Friday, February 5th at 12:54 a.m., officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit investigated a crash, which occurred at 1700 West Palmetto Park Road.
The driver of a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder was eastbound on West Palmetto Park Road in the left through lane as the driver of a 2009 Honda Civic was exiting from northbound I-95. The driver of the Honda was attempting to make a left turn onto westbound Palmetto Park Road when the front of the Pathfinder crashed into the driver’s side of the Civic. The driver of the Pathfinder was extricated from the vehicle and transported to Delray Medical Center as a trauma alert. The driver of the Civic was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is on-going and charges may be forthcoming. If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Adam Reisner at (561) 620-6121.
58 years old
Boca Raton, FL
2009 Honda Civic:
Christopher Torres Pereira
25 years old
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday