BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alan Curtis, an 84 year old Boca Raton resident, was killed Friday when he was struck by a 2016 Audi driven by Tanya Rolleri, 37, also of Boca.
No charges have been filed.
Curtis, according to police, was attempting to cross Yamato when he was hit by Rolleri who “was traveling eastbound on West Yamato Road. As (Rolleri) was approaching the intersection of West Yamato Road and Patch Reef Park, she struck (Curtis) who was attempting to cross the road.”
Police are asking witnesses to contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Keith Graham at 561-620-6169.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable