BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alan Curtis, an 84 year old Boca Raton resident, was killed Friday when he was struck by a 2016 Audi driven by Tanya Rolleri, 37, also of Boca.
No charges have been filed.
Curtis, according to police, was attempting to cross Yamato when he was hit by Rolleri who “was traveling eastbound on West Yamato Road. As (Rolleri) was approaching the intersection of West Yamato Road and Patch Reef Park, she struck (Curtis) who was attempting to cross the road.”
Police are asking witnesses to contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Keith Graham at 561-620-6169.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton
- Jail Van, Prisoner Bus Crash In North Broward County
- Fire Ravages West Boca Raton Home Overnight
- Cool Weather Is Here! Boca Raton, Delray Beach To Drop Into 50’s
- Boca Chase Chases $2300 By Foreclosing On Homeowner
- Anti-Semitism Claim At Boca High As Teacher Assigns Palestine Work
- Mass Delays At Palm Beach International, Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International