BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alan Curtis, an 84 year old Boca Raton resident, was killed Friday when he was struck by a 2016 Audi driven by Tanya Rolleri, 37, also of Boca.
No charges have been filed.
Curtis, according to police, was attempting to cross Yamato when he was hit by Rolleri who “was traveling eastbound on West Yamato Road. As (Rolleri) was approaching the intersection of West Yamato Road and Patch Reef Park, she struck (Curtis) who was attempting to cross the road.”
Police are asking witnesses to contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Keith Graham at 561-620-6169.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse