UPDATE: Tuesday, February 16th: We have received the affidavit of probable cause for Clyde Blankenship’s arrest. It reveals that this is the latest police activity at Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, and that Blankenship was apparently using broken glass as a weapon. Read the full report here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Clyde Wayne Blankenship, 28, of Richland Hills, Texas is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on $50,000 bond.
Blankenship was arrested by Boca Raton Police and charged with “aggravated battery — cause bodily harm or disability.” It was not immediately clear who was injured or the extent of injury.
Blankenship was booked into jail around 6:30 Friday morning and released around 9:30pm.
Richland Hills is a suburb of Fort Worth.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette