UPDATE: Tuesday, February 16th: We have received the affidavit of probable cause for Clyde Blankenship’s arrest. It reveals that this is the latest police activity at Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall, and that Blankenship was apparently using broken glass as a weapon. Read the full report here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Clyde Wayne Blankenship, 28, of Richland Hills, Texas is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on $50,000 bond.
Blankenship was arrested by Boca Raton Police and charged with “aggravated battery — cause bodily harm or disability.” It was not immediately clear who was injured or the extent of injury.
Blankenship was booked into jail around 6:30 Friday morning and released around 9:30pm.
Richland Hills is a suburb of Fort Worth.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District