FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are an Iron Maiden fan, you may want to head to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on Friday to see the band’s customized 747 known as “Ed Force One.”
According to the airport which has issued a media advisory:
The Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden and their new plane, Ed Force One (747-Jumbo Jet) will be arriving this Friday at Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
The flight will be piloted by Bruce Dickinson (vocalist of Iron Maiden), a fully licensed commercial airline pilot. He will be bringing the crew and equipment in for the start of The Book of Souls World Tour.
The 747 is flying in from London Friday, February 19 and is expected to land at 3:15 PM.
The band is preparing for its concert at BB&T Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District