FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are an Iron Maiden fan, you may want to head to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on Friday to see the band’s customized 747 known as “Ed Force One.”
According to the airport which has issued a media advisory:
The Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden and their new plane, Ed Force One (747-Jumbo Jet) will be arriving this Friday at Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
The flight will be piloted by Bruce Dickinson (vocalist of Iron Maiden), a fully licensed commercial airline pilot. He will be bringing the crew and equipment in for the start of The Book of Souls World Tour.
The 747 is flying in from London Friday, February 19 and is expected to land at 3:15 PM.
The band is preparing for its concert at BB&T Center.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton