FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are an Iron Maiden fan, you may want to head to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on Friday to see the band’s customized 747 known as “Ed Force One.”
According to the airport which has issued a media advisory:
The Heavy Metal band Iron Maiden and their new plane, Ed Force One (747-Jumbo Jet) will be arriving this Friday at Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
The flight will be piloted by Bruce Dickinson (vocalist of Iron Maiden), a fully licensed commercial airline pilot. He will be bringing the crew and equipment in for the start of The Book of Souls World Tour.
The 747 is flying in from London Friday, February 19 and is expected to land at 3:15 PM.
The band is preparing for its concert at BB&T Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette