BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure what is more disturbing — the list of items stolen from a CVS in Boca Raton or the fact the items were recovered and, conceivably, could be back on the shelves.
According to police, the CVS manager reported that “an unknown white male concealed and stole multiple items to include but not limited to: personal intimate vibrators, condoms, zip ties, lighters, head phones, cellular chargers, tools and others. Once confronted, the subject left exiting all points of sale without attempting to pay. Property was recovered at the 1600 N. Federal Highway bus stop and returned to CVS.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High