BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gabriella Heiderick, a 17 year old Boca Raton resident, was killed in a one car crash early Saturday morning.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Heiderick was traveling westbound in the outside lane of Glades Road, approaching Florida’s Turnpike, when she apparently lost control on a “mild bend” on the roadway.
Investigators say the vehicle “began to rotate off the roadway and struck a tree with the driver’s side door on the north side of the roadway. Heiderick died at the scene.” Time of death is listed as 3:24 am.
Police add, “speed appears to be a factor.”
Heiderick was driving a 2006 Kia Rio. Her license listed the 21000 block of Escondido Way North as home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge