BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gabriella Heiderick, a 17 year old Boca Raton resident, was killed in a one car crash early Saturday morning.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Heiderick was traveling westbound in the outside lane of Glades Road, approaching Florida’s Turnpike, when she apparently lost control on a “mild bend” on the roadway.
Investigators say the vehicle “began to rotate off the roadway and struck a tree with the driver’s side door on the north side of the roadway. Heiderick died at the scene.” Time of death is listed as 3:24 am.
Police add, “speed appears to be a factor.”
Heiderick was driving a 2006 Kia Rio. Her license listed the 21000 block of Escondido Way North as home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path