BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s more than 25 weapons charges for Florida Felon Wayne Jenkins.
The 48 year old resident of Affirmed Lane in Boca was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail by Delray Beach Police who arrested Jenkins late Sunday night.
The main charge, repeated over and over again on his booking sheet, is “possession of weapon or ammo by convicted Florida felon.”
Jenkins may be cooling his jets for a while in jail. No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police