BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexander Gilman, according to public records, is a felon in the State of Florida. That means possessing a weapon is a big no no.
But the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office alleges that Gilman had a weapon and that led to his arrest Monday morning.
The 22 year old resident of SW 1st Avenue was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30 and remains there early Tuesday morning. No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County