BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alexander Gilman, according to public records, is a felon in the State of Florida. That means possessing a weapon is a big no no.
But the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office alleges that Gilman had a weapon and that led to his arrest Monday morning.
The 22 year old resident of SW 1st Avenue was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30 and remains there early Tuesday morning. No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs