BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ahh, Boca. We love it. While the world goes nuts over the billionaire candidate, a possibly indictable ex Secretary of State and a Florida Senator who rarely showed up for work, Boca Police are trying to figure out who stole $30,000 from a nightstand.
The victim, from the 6500 Block of Military Trail, told police that “someone stole approximately $20,500 worth of jewelry and $5,000 cash that was left on her nightstand.”
The alleged theft was allegedly disccovered between last Wednesday. Cops were called early Thursday morning.
No suspects. No arrests. And no reason presented as to why someone would leave $20,500 in jewelry and $5,000 in cash sitting on a night table.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks