BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ahh, Boca. We love it. While the world goes nuts over the billionaire candidate, a possibly indictable ex Secretary of State and a Florida Senator who rarely showed up for work, Boca Police are trying to figure out who stole $30,000 from a nightstand.
The victim, from the 6500 Block of Military Trail, told police that “someone stole approximately $20,500 worth of jewelry and $5,000 cash that was left on her nightstand.”
The alleged theft was allegedly disccovered between last Wednesday. Cops were called early Thursday morning.
No suspects. No arrests. And no reason presented as to why someone would leave $20,500 in jewelry and $5,000 in cash sitting on a night table.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car