BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ahh, Boca. We love it. While the world goes nuts over the billionaire candidate, a possibly indictable ex Secretary of State and a Florida Senator who rarely showed up for work, Boca Police are trying to figure out who stole $30,000 from a nightstand.
The victim, from the 6500 Block of Military Trail, told police that “someone stole approximately $20,500 worth of jewelry and $5,000 cash that was left on her nightstand.”
The alleged theft was allegedly disccovered between last Wednesday. Cops were called early Thursday morning.
No suspects. No arrests. And no reason presented as to why someone would leave $20,500 in jewelry and $5,000 in cash sitting on a night table.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse