BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ahh, Boca. We love it. While the world goes nuts over the billionaire candidate, a possibly indictable ex Secretary of State and a Florida Senator who rarely showed up for work, Boca Police are trying to figure out who stole $30,000 from a nightstand.
The victim, from the 6500 Block of Military Trail, told police that “someone stole approximately $20,500 worth of jewelry and $5,000 cash that was left on her nightstand.”
The alleged theft was allegedly disccovered between last Wednesday. Cops were called early Thursday morning.
No suspects. No arrests. And no reason presented as to why someone would leave $20,500 in jewelry and $5,000 in cash sitting on a night table.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI