BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Agapito DeJesus spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning following his arrest on drug charges in Boca.
DeJesus is charged with cocaine possession, marijuana possession, there counts of drug equipment possession and or use, and one count of destroying evidence.
DeJesus, of NE 16th Court in Boynton, was booked into jail around 2:40 am and released on $6,000 bond around 7am.
A preliminary hearing will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat