BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wow. You might have thought James Dean died back in the 50s — but it appears he’s alive and well and hanging out in Boca Raton — trading the legendary leather jacket for a green polo shirt.
Unless it’s a different James Dean.
But at any rate, James Dean of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Sunday and is facing a charge of DUI. Dean was locked up around 7:02 am and released just before 11:30 on his own recognizance.
We should point out that Mr. Dean’s middle name is Stewart, making him simultaneously Jimmy Stewart and James Dean.
You just never know who you are going to meet in Boca Raton.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida