BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wow. You might have thought James Dean died back in the 50s — but it appears he’s alive and well and hanging out in Boca Raton — trading the legendary leather jacket for a green polo shirt.
Unless it’s a different James Dean.
But at any rate, James Dean of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Sunday and is facing a charge of DUI. Dean was locked up around 7:02 am and released just before 11:30 on his own recognizance.
We should point out that Mr. Dean’s middle name is Stewart, making him simultaneously Jimmy Stewart and James Dean.
You just never know who you are going to meet in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K