BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — Boca Raton, FL – On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 4:04 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a report of shots fired in the area of 2800 NE 2nd Avenue.
Arriving officers found the 62 year old victim, Thang Nguyen, lying unconscious and bleeding on a nearby driveway. The second victim, David Bartolino, who sustained a gunshot wound to the arm, was found at Nguyen’s residence. Both victims were transported to Delray Medical Center, where Nguyen died.
Bartolino told Boca Raton detectives that he had an argument with several subjects in the street near his house. Bartolino said one subject punched him and then Bartolino left and went back to his house where he met with Nguyen. Nguyen, armed with a gun, and Bartolino went to confront the subjects. One of the subjects also had a gun and shots were fired.
Two male subjects involved in the dispute contacted police and have cooperated with detectives. If anyone has information about this ongoing investigation, please call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today