NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering legal travel to Cuba through “Cultural Contrast” — a company licensed as a Florida Seller of Travel, but not as a “travel service provider,” you may want to speak with recent customers.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a large group of customers — paying thousands of dollars each to experience Havana — were told days before their March departure that Havana accommodations were unavailable. They were given no opportunity to reschedule or cancel. The travelers, many from Florida, were housed hours outside of Havana.
Trips through Cultural Contrast are booked months in advance.
Owner Eric Norber, who runs Cultural Contrast, as well as “Norber Flight, LLC,”has not responded to a large number of emails and phone calls from disgruntled customers. Neither he nor corporate representatives have responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Legal travel to Cuba is a growing business as relations between the United States and Cuba thaw. It is unclear, however, just how much scrutiny “Florida Sellers of Travel” undergo from the State.
We will update if Cultural Contrast or Eric Norber contacts BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI