NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering legal travel to Cuba through “Cultural Contrast” — a company licensed as a Florida Seller of Travel, but not as a “travel service provider,” you may want to speak with recent customers.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a large group of customers — paying thousands of dollars each to experience Havana — were told days before their March departure that Havana accommodations were unavailable. They were given no opportunity to reschedule or cancel. The travelers, many from Florida, were housed hours outside of Havana.
Trips through Cultural Contrast are booked months in advance.
Owner Eric Norber, who runs Cultural Contrast, as well as “Norber Flight, LLC,”has not responded to a large number of emails and phone calls from disgruntled customers. Neither he nor corporate representatives have responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Legal travel to Cuba is a growing business as relations between the United States and Cuba thaw. It is unclear, however, just how much scrutiny “Florida Sellers of Travel” undergo from the State.
We will update if Cultural Contrast or Eric Norber contacts BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area