NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering legal travel to Cuba through “Cultural Contrast” — a company licensed as a Florida Seller of Travel, but not as a “travel service provider,” you may want to speak with recent customers.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a large group of customers — paying thousands of dollars each to experience Havana — were told days before their March departure that Havana accommodations were unavailable. They were given no opportunity to reschedule or cancel. The travelers, many from Florida, were housed hours outside of Havana.
Trips through Cultural Contrast are booked months in advance.
Owner Eric Norber, who runs Cultural Contrast, as well as “Norber Flight, LLC,”has not responded to a large number of emails and phone calls from disgruntled customers. Neither he nor corporate representatives have responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Legal travel to Cuba is a growing business as relations between the United States and Cuba thaw. It is unclear, however, just how much scrutiny “Florida Sellers of Travel” undergo from the State.
We will update if Cultural Contrast or Eric Norber contacts BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.