NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering legal travel to Cuba through “Cultural Contrast” — a company licensed as a Florida Seller of Travel, but not as a “travel service provider,” you may want to speak with recent customers.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a large group of customers — paying thousands of dollars each to experience Havana — were told days before their March departure that Havana accommodations were unavailable. They were given no opportunity to reschedule or cancel. The travelers, many from Florida, were housed hours outside of Havana.
Trips through Cultural Contrast are booked months in advance.
Owner Eric Norber, who runs Cultural Contrast, as well as “Norber Flight, LLC,”has not responded to a large number of emails and phone calls from disgruntled customers. Neither he nor corporate representatives have responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Legal travel to Cuba is a growing business as relations between the United States and Cuba thaw. It is unclear, however, just how much scrutiny “Florida Sellers of Travel” undergo from the State.
We will update if Cultural Contrast or Eric Norber contacts BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck