BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Boca Raton resident Amanda Loren wanted to celebrate her birthday in jail, she got exactly what she sought.
Loren turned 27 on Thursday, the same day she was locked up by Boca Raton Police and charged with DUI.
The Heather Hill Lane dweller was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:40 am and released on her own recognizance just after noon.
A hearing date will be set.
From all of us here, Happy Birthday, Amanda! Let’s make smart decisions now that we’re 27.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing