BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Boca Raton resident Amanda Loren wanted to celebrate her birthday in jail, she got exactly what she sought.
Loren turned 27 on Thursday, the same day she was locked up by Boca Raton Police and charged with DUI.
The Heather Hill Lane dweller was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:40 am and released on her own recognizance just after noon.
A hearing date will be set.
From all of us here, Happy Birthday, Amanda! Let’s make smart decisions now that we’re 27.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April