BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Limited details now…expect more during the week… But public arrest records reveal that Shai Azani of 131 South Federal HIghway in Boca is in jail this morning, charged with kidnap and other offenses.
Azani, born March 16, 1986, is charged with “kidnap, false imprisonment adult or child under 13 years of age,” “simple assault — intent to do violence,” “robbery with weapon” and “battery – touch or strike.”
Azani was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just 1:30 this morning (Sunday). Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates