BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Limited details now…expect more during the week… But public arrest records reveal that Shai Azani of 131 South Federal HIghway in Boca is in jail this morning, charged with kidnap and other offenses.
Azani, born March 16, 1986, is charged with “kidnap, false imprisonment adult or child under 13 years of age,” “simple assault — intent to do violence,” “robbery with weapon” and “battery – touch or strike.”
Azani was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just 1:30 this morning (Sunday). Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge