BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Limited details now…expect more during the week… But public arrest records reveal that Shai Azani of 131 South Federal HIghway in Boca is in jail this morning, charged with kidnap and other offenses.
Azani, born March 16, 1986, is charged with “kidnap, false imprisonment adult or child under 13 years of age,” “simple assault — intent to do violence,” “robbery with weapon” and “battery – touch or strike.”
Azani was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just 1:30 this morning (Sunday). Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales