BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a luxury Boca-area community that multiple times this week has announced the closure of its pool due to a “sanitary incident.” Translation: a little kid pooped in the pool.
This community is not alone. Area HOA’s deal with pool pooping on a regular basis from selfish, arrogant parents who don’t believe little Madison or Jacob would ever have a potty training incident in a quasi-public pool. They disregard signs mandating swim diapers whose sole purpose in life is prevent a public pool from having to shut down due to a potty incident.
BocaNewsNow.com is now offering free space to any HOA that wishes to publicly shame the parents of kids who have IPA’s or “in pool accidents.” We don’t blame the kids — they’re kids — but we do blame the parents who are often so busy Facebooking that they just can’t be bothered to appropriately dress their toddlers in appropriate under-swimsuit protection. We believe these parents should be fined hundreds of dollars for the forced closing and shocking of pools, then publicly shamed so all can see who is responsible for closing pools on hot, summer days.
Know the names? Send ’em. news (at) BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District