LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For people who do their best to obey traffic laws and drive safely, 27 year old Myra Pelico Ordonav represents everything that’s wrong with South Florida drivers.
Ordonav struck an 8 year old in front of Barton Elementary School in Lake Worth Monday morning.
To use the exact language released by PBSO:
“Second week of school and driver fails to obey a school crossing guard and strikes an eight year old student in front of Barton Elementary School. The driver, Myra Pelico Ordonav, 27 years of age, of Lake Worth was cited for NO DRIVERS LICENSE and Failure to Obey a Traffic Device.” (The caps come from PBSO).
The student was treated and released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse