LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For people who do their best to obey traffic laws and drive safely, 27 year old Myra Pelico Ordonav represents everything that’s wrong with South Florida drivers.
Ordonav struck an 8 year old in front of Barton Elementary School in Lake Worth Monday morning.
To use the exact language released by PBSO:
“Second week of school and driver fails to obey a school crossing guard and strikes an eight year old student in front of Barton Elementary School. The driver, Myra Pelico Ordonav, 27 years of age, of Lake Worth was cited for NO DRIVERS LICENSE and Failure to Obey a Traffic Device.” (The caps come from PBSO).
The student was treated and released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today