LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For people who do their best to obey traffic laws and drive safely, 27 year old Myra Pelico Ordonav represents everything that’s wrong with South Florida drivers.
Ordonav struck an 8 year old in front of Barton Elementary School in Lake Worth Monday morning.
To use the exact language released by PBSO:
“Second week of school and driver fails to obey a school crossing guard and strikes an eight year old student in front of Barton Elementary School. The driver, Myra Pelico Ordonav, 27 years of age, of Lake Worth was cited for NO DRIVERS LICENSE and Failure to Obey a Traffic Device.” (The caps come from PBSO).
The student was treated and released.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car