BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says 40 year old Eric Wolfe of Houston, Texas, wasn’t paying attention as he crossed Boynton Beach Blvd.
He walked in front of a car, investigators say, and was struck and killed.
Wolfe, according to PBSO, “was walking north across Boynton Beach Blvd. (when he) failed to yield to (an oncoming car’s) right of way.” Wolfe struck the windshield of the car, slid off and landed in the middle lane of Boynton Beach Blvd., east of the point of impact.
Wolfe was hospitalized for several days following the August 16th accident. He died on August 20th. Police are just now confirming his death.
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER