BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says 40 year old Eric Wolfe of Houston, Texas, wasn’t paying attention as he crossed Boynton Beach Blvd.
He walked in front of a car, investigators say, and was struck and killed.
Wolfe, according to PBSO, “was walking north across Boynton Beach Blvd. (when he) failed to yield to (an oncoming car’s) right of way.” Wolfe struck the windshield of the car, slid off and landed in the middle lane of Boynton Beach Blvd., east of the point of impact.
Wolfe was hospitalized for several days following the August 16th accident. He died on August 20th. Police are just now confirming his death.
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems