BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sacha Darras remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday afternoon following his early morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Darras is charged with Heroin Possession with intent to sell, multiple counts possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, multiple counts of possessing drug equipment, obstructing justice, fleeing a law enforcement officer and marijuana possession.
Darras, 23, lives in the 1200 block of Riverfalls Court in Boca Raton.
Bond is initially set at $14,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars