BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sacha Darras remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday afternoon following his early morning arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Darras is charged with Heroin Possession with intent to sell, multiple counts possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, multiple counts of possessing drug equipment, obstructing justice, fleeing a law enforcement officer and marijuana possession.
Darras, 23, lives in the 1200 block of Riverfalls Court in Boca Raton.
Bond is initially set at $14,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election