BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — No names yet but a West Boca High School student is in serious trouble after allegedly striking a PBSO Deputy’s vehicle.
Here is the verbatim release issued by PBSO:
Deputy in the area of Boca Chase neighborhood received a call from dispatch regarding a suspicious vehicle in the area of 10386 Greenbriar Court, Boca Raton. As the deputy was exiting his vehicle making an approach to the suspicious vehicle the driver backed up striking the deputy’s vehicle and took off. The deputy was able to run the tag which helped identify the driver/West Boca High School Student. School Board Police Officers were alerted to this incident and located the vehicle driver/student on the high school property. The driver was taken into custody for Aggravated Battery, Hit & Run with Injuries and drugs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police