BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — No names yet but a West Boca High School student is in serious trouble after allegedly striking a PBSO Deputy’s vehicle.
Here is the verbatim release issued by PBSO:
Deputy in the area of Boca Chase neighborhood received a call from dispatch regarding a suspicious vehicle in the area of 10386 Greenbriar Court, Boca Raton. As the deputy was exiting his vehicle making an approach to the suspicious vehicle the driver backed up striking the deputy’s vehicle and took off. The deputy was able to run the tag which helped identify the driver/West Boca High School Student. School Board Police Officers were alerted to this incident and located the vehicle driver/student on the high school property. The driver was taken into custody for Aggravated Battery, Hit & Run with Injuries and drugs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach