BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — No names yet but a West Boca High School student is in serious trouble after allegedly striking a PBSO Deputy’s vehicle.
Here is the verbatim release issued by PBSO:
Deputy in the area of Boca Chase neighborhood received a call from dispatch regarding a suspicious vehicle in the area of 10386 Greenbriar Court, Boca Raton. As the deputy was exiting his vehicle making an approach to the suspicious vehicle the driver backed up striking the deputy’s vehicle and took off. The deputy was able to run the tag which helped identify the driver/West Boca High School Student. School Board Police Officers were alerted to this incident and located the vehicle driver/student on the high school property. The driver was taken into custody for Aggravated Battery, Hit & Run with Injuries and drugs.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster