BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — No names yet but a West Boca High School student is in serious trouble after allegedly striking a PBSO Deputy’s vehicle.
Here is the verbatim release issued by PBSO:
Deputy in the area of Boca Chase neighborhood received a call from dispatch regarding a suspicious vehicle in the area of 10386 Greenbriar Court, Boca Raton. As the deputy was exiting his vehicle making an approach to the suspicious vehicle the driver backed up striking the deputy’s vehicle and took off. The deputy was able to run the tag which helped identify the driver/West Boca High School Student. School Board Police Officers were alerted to this incident and located the vehicle driver/student on the high school property. The driver was taken into custody for Aggravated Battery, Hit & Run with Injuries and drugs.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely
- RESCUE: Man Jumps From Deerfield Pier, Boca Raton and Broward Rescuers Retrieve
- DON’T DROWN: Palm Beach County Promotes Water Safety This Holiday Weekend
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching System East Of Florida
- MISSING CHILD: Statewide Alert Issued For Palm Beach County Child
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Boca Raton Crash
- Plane Crashes On Congress Avenue Near Lantana Airport, PBSO On Scene