BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — No names yet but a West Boca High School student is in serious trouble after allegedly striking a PBSO Deputy’s vehicle.
Here is the verbatim release issued by PBSO:
Deputy in the area of Boca Chase neighborhood received a call from dispatch regarding a suspicious vehicle in the area of 10386 Greenbriar Court, Boca Raton. As the deputy was exiting his vehicle making an approach to the suspicious vehicle the driver backed up striking the deputy’s vehicle and took off. The deputy was able to run the tag which helped identify the driver/West Boca High School Student. School Board Police Officers were alerted to this incident and located the vehicle driver/student on the high school property. The driver was taken into custody for Aggravated Battery, Hit & Run with Injuries and drugs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School