BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tyler Vazquez, 21, is facing serious charges Monday following his weekend arrest by Boca Raton Police.
The resident of West Serenata Circle is charged with two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and one count of battery.
Vazquez, of West Serenata Circle, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday morning and released on bond later in the day.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal