BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tyler Greene of Coconut Creek spent the early morning hours of Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Cops charged Greene with Hit and Run — leaving the scene of a property damage accident, Trespassing and Resisting an Office without violence.
Greene was locked up around 3:45 am and released just before 5:45 am. No immediate word where the alleged hit and run accident occurred.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton