BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol booked Raquelin Berkowitz of Boca Ridge Drive into jail Wednesday night on two DUI charges.
Berkowitz, 52, was locked up just after 6:30 Wednesday evening and released shortly after midnight Thursday.
She is officially charged with DUI — Unlawfuld Blood Alcohol -DUI and Damage Property, and DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol – DUI Alcohol or Drugs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars