BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brian David Beigel, if he celebrates Rosh Hashana, is welcoming in the New Year with a busted lip and multiple DUI charges.
The resident of Lariat Circle in Boca is charged with “DUI – Refuse TO Submit To A DUI Test After License Suspension” and “DUI, Unlawful Blood Alcohol, DUI and Damage Property” following his arrest by Boca Police early Sunday.
Beigel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Happy 5777, Brian!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach