BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brian David Beigel, if he celebrates Rosh Hashana, is welcoming in the New Year with a busted lip and multiple DUI charges.
The resident of Lariat Circle in Boca is charged with “DUI – Refuse TO Submit To A DUI Test After License Suspension” and “DUI, Unlawful Blood Alcohol, DUI and Damage Property” following his arrest by Boca Police early Sunday.
Beigel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Happy 5777, Brian!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School