BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brian David Beigel, if he celebrates Rosh Hashana, is welcoming in the New Year with a busted lip and multiple DUI charges.
The resident of Lariat Circle in Boca is charged with “DUI – Refuse TO Submit To A DUI Test After License Suspension” and “DUI, Unlawful Blood Alcohol, DUI and Damage Property” following his arrest by Boca Police early Sunday.
Beigel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
Happy 5777, Brian!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police