BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Tabitha Ann Hepburn Fowler. Tabitha, DOB: 4/18/66, was last seen at 11:00 am today. She walked away from her residence in the 23000 block of Post Gardens Way, Boca Raton and has not been seen or heard from since.
Tabitha is 5’08” and 110 lbs., she has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black sweater over a red sweater and unknown color of pants.
Tabitha has autism and is suffering from the early stages of Dementia. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office detectives consider Tabitha to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Tabitha Ann Hepburn Fowler they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud