BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Tabitha Ann Hepburn Fowler. Tabitha, DOB: 4/18/66, was last seen at 11:00 am today. She walked away from her residence in the 23000 block of Post Gardens Way, Boca Raton and has not been seen or heard from since.
Tabitha is 5’08” and 110 lbs., she has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black sweater over a red sweater and unknown color of pants.
Tabitha has autism and is suffering from the early stages of Dementia. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office detectives consider Tabitha to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Tabitha Ann Hepburn Fowler they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring