BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lindsey Fox of Serena Lane in Boca spent the early morning hours of Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail after being outfoxed by Boca Raton Police.
Fox, 20, is charged with removing an immobilization device from a car, resisting an officer with violence, and resisting an officer without violence.
Fox was booked into jail just after midnight. She was released on $3,000 bond around 5:30. Fox has a benign history with the Palm Beach County justice system — merely two moving violations. There records regarding the immobilization device she is accused of removing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation