BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lindsey Fox of Serena Lane in Boca spent the early morning hours of Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail after being outfoxed by Boca Raton Police.
Fox, 20, is charged with removing an immobilization device from a car, resisting an officer with violence, and resisting an officer without violence.
Fox was booked into jail just after midnight. She was released on $3,000 bond around 5:30. Fox has a benign history with the Palm Beach County justice system — merely two moving violations. There records regarding the immobilization device she is accused of removing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton