BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lindsey Fox of Serena Lane in Boca spent the early morning hours of Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail after being outfoxed by Boca Raton Police.
Fox, 20, is charged with removing an immobilization device from a car, resisting an officer with violence, and resisting an officer without violence.
Fox was booked into jail just after midnight. She was released on $3,000 bond around 5:30. Fox has a benign history with the Palm Beach County justice system — merely two moving violations. There records regarding the immobilization device she is accused of removing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks