BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lindsey Fox of Serena Lane in Boca spent the early morning hours of Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail after being outfoxed by Boca Raton Police.
Fox, 20, is charged with removing an immobilization device from a car, resisting an officer with violence, and resisting an officer without violence.
Fox was booked into jail just after midnight. She was released on $3,000 bond around 5:30. Fox has a benign history with the Palm Beach County justice system — merely two moving violations. There records regarding the immobilization device she is accused of removing.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19