BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Marlyne Charpentier, 23, was killed around 8:30 this morning when she apparently sped up to the car in front of her, failed to change lanes, and crashed into the car. The impact was so great that Charpentier’s 2004 Toyota Camry spun, turned roughly 180 degrees, and impacted a palm tree, according to PBSO.
The driver of the other vehicle, Alexandria Price, 19, of Boca, was uninjured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School