BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Marlyne Charpentier, 23, was killed around 8:30 this morning when she apparently sped up to the car in front of her, failed to change lanes, and crashed into the car. The impact was so great that Charpentier’s 2004 Toyota Camry spun, turned roughly 180 degrees, and impacted a palm tree, according to PBSO.
The driver of the other vehicle, Alexandria Price, 19, of Boca, was uninjured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside