BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Fort Lauderdale resident Marlyne Charpentier, 23, was killed around 8:30 this morning when she apparently sped up to the car in front of her, failed to change lanes, and crashed into the car. The impact was so great that Charpentier’s 2004 Toyota Camry spun, turned roughly 180 degrees, and impacted a palm tree, according to PBSO.
The driver of the other vehicle, Alexandria Price, 19, of Boca, was uninjured.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY