BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that area law enforcement tonight may be keeping a watchful eye on drivers of golf carts shuttling trick or treaters through communities like Boca Falls, Saturnia, The Bridges and others. The cause: reports of erratic driving in years past by adults who may have enjoyed a little too much liquid celebration.
Golf carts that are not “street legal” will be a major focus, Any golf cart driving on a street must have a license plate with paid up insurance.
Drivers who drink may also be subject to DUI checks. Driving a golf cart drunk, in a street, as kids walk around is no different than driving a car, our source reports.
“There is nothing more important than the safety of kids,” our source told BocaNewsNow.com. “Whether in a car, on a motorcycle or on a golf cart, drunk and buzzed drivers will be arrested and prosecuted.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…